Tuesday 2 August 2016

iModels Holdings Reviews - Gabby

Model : Gabby

Can you be working full-time elsewhere and still be passionately involved in modeling too? Absolutely! Meet our model the exuberant and beautiful Gabrielle, who is also a full-time bartender and an avid singer.



Question: Hello Gabby! Please give an introduction about yourself.
Answer:  Hi! My name is Gabrielle, but you can call me Gabby. I’m 29, I really love singing, and I still do it now but not as regularly as I used to. I also tend bar 5 days a week. So if you want a good strong drink, you know where I’ll be.

Question: How did you get to know about iModels Holdings ?
Answer: So I actually got to know through the casting call and I responded to it. But then I got to talking and suddenly they were like, oh you know actually we could sell you for other projects too. So I was like ok, why not? And here I am.

Question: Did you think we were a scam?
Answer: I definitely didn’t think that it was a scam because I am really very trusting, and I always like to see the good in everything. When I was approached to come on board I was very positive, and I was like “You know what, why not?” So I try to stay positive that way.

Question: Why do you like this industry?
Answer: So I really like meeting new people and talking, I’m really chatty and talkative. What I really like being a model is that I get to step out of my comfort zone, and try different things that I never thought I would. So I really enjoy that part of modeling.

Question: How has modeling benefitted you?

Answer: Modeling has benefitted me in a way that I don’t feel so self-conscious anymore like I used to. I think it might also be due to always being looked or being told that you have a stand a certain way or look a certain way. But after a while you learn to take it not so personally, which is what I feel is the best thing about being a model.

Question: From the time you started out till now, how you describe the general overall experience?

Answer: Sometimes throughout the experience of modeling, you start to be reminded of all the shows that you watched like America’s Next Top Model or all the drama parts, but it’s actually quite okay because when you meet fellow models or other talents, you tend to just make conversations, make new friends and you start to learn more about yourself, about other people about the client that you work with. So all in all, I would say it’s a really rewarding experience and everyone is different, which is amazing, and I really love that.

Question:  What are some important lessons derived from your experiences?
Answer: I did a PUMA fitting for their sportswear and what I learnt throughout that entire day was that you really need to just be focused and whatever they tell you like just don’t take it personally, you know they are just there to get the job done and whatever it is they are all really nice people. I think the most important thing is communication, so if ever that they want something from you like a pose or stands or they just want you to stand there and don’t move, you just have to go with it, but the most important thing, of course, is to have fun.

Question:  What advice would you give to other aspiring models?

Answer: It’s really simple, all you have to do is be yourself, be confident, enjoy the process, and the rest will just fall into place.

Question: How did it feel like working at iModels Holdings?

Answer: It made me feel really at ease when I came to iModels Holdings because I didn’t feel that they were trying to change me, or that they were trying to cover up my tattoos, or trying to change my personality, so I felt very comfortable. I also like that it’s very flexible, so I can choose the shoots I want and still maintain my singing if I want to and I really like the element of it.

Question: What are the benefits of working with us?

Answer: So the benefits of working with iModels Holdings is definitely the flexibility aspect, you can still fit you own schedule and lifestyle. The second thing is that everyone I have worked with so far has been so great, so friendly and nice that it is just a joy to be here on time. The third thing would be the opportunity to travel because some of the jobs are international and I love traveling and finding out about different cultures and communities. I think that’s a really big part of it as well.

Question: Who are the people you would like to thank for your experiences?
Answer: So I really want to thank my bookers for you know, getting all my castings for me and the jobs. Also, the people that made me look glamorous, you know the hair and the make-up, and it’s not easy, so I really tip my hat off to them.  And also, just the people that are willing to help you and groom you along the way. It‘s really not as easy as it looks, so I thank you all.


Looking for Modelings Agency in Singapore?

Find modeling agencies and more advice for new models at http://imodelsholdings.com/models/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 iModels Holdings - The Top Singapore Modelling Agency